Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Blog Header!

I was deeply attached to my old blog header that my marvelously talented friend Amy did for me a few years ago.

You remember --

Pence-3-kids-web

BUT she had moved and changed computers and all that kind of thing and didn’t have the file anymore, or at least not easily findable.  Anyway, that meant I/she couldn’t just go in and swap out new pictures for the old ones.  Which is why James has been like 6 months old for a couple of years now.  :)  I just didn’t want to let it go!!

I knew I possibly had the skill set (or at least ability to learn) to create my own blog header all by myself.

So I finally did.

header copy

It took me nine million hours.

And as you can see, I have no actual ideas of my own and shamelessly stole the general design from Amy’s.

Um, I hope she doesn’t mind.  :)

And I didn’t do the pictures in a smart way (clipping mask, I think?) that will make it super easy to switch out pictures when the boys come, so it might be roughly two years before they really make it onto the header. :)

Such is life.

I need to go fold laundry and pick up now.

But I’m probably just going to watch TV and eat ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment