Sunday, July 28, 2013

Random Miscellany

When all the “regular” toys are picked up, it’s a favorite thing to do to pick out something from the closet to play with in the nursery room.

IMG_0290

The girls made churches and castles with the blocks – cool!

IMG_0297

One day James fell asleep in the car (must have been a weekend), and Matt brought him inside.  I told him to lay him on the couch, and I tried to wake him up.  I finally got him to respond, and I asked him if he could wake up.  He said no.  :(  Poor baby!  So I picked him up and laid him on Natalie’s bed to have a little nap.  (His bed is too close to the floor and under Joanna’s bed – momma can’t get down there holding a big ol’ boy!

IMG_0362

We have a couple of card games that have been hanging out in my bedroom.  The kids love to “play” them when they get up in the morning.

IMG_0364

Last week sometime for something, I did half up pigtail braids for the girls.

IMG_0373

So pretty!

IMG_0376

Here too!

IMG_0377

They got haircuts just a couple of days ago, so I’ll have to post those pics.  Their hair looks so much more fresh and bouncy at the bottom after a trim!

No comments:

Post a Comment