We made it to 7 of the 8 lessons, and I’m proud of that. :) They were scheduled for M-Th, M-Th, but because the 2nd Thursday was the 4th, they asked everyone if it would work okay to do M-F, M-W. I said yes (why rock the boat?), but simply could not summon the energy for the 5th day in a row. So we missed the Friday class.
The last day I asked David if I could borrow his zoomy lens to take some pictures of the girls in action. Mom also offered to watch James, so I was able to concentrate!
My swimmers!
Miss Natalie isn’t quite brave enough yet to just leap into the water on her own.
I’m pretty sure Joanna can actually propel herself in the water, basically unassisted. She has to completely stop to breath, but it’s progress! Below, the black arrow is pointing to Joanna’s head.
I love Natalie’s pose here. She’s doing her very best to swim without getting water on her face. :)
In hindsight, it would have been more fun to take the camera on a different day. This day was “safety day” and they did very little swimming. They had everyone lined up on the side and were telling them things and demonstrating things.
But I still got some sweet pictures of my wet girls.
We got out of there quite a bit faster without our two year old accompanying us. :) And he had lots of fun at Gran’s house! We’re going to have to find a lovely shady, “cool” day to invite ourselves over to Aunt Mindy’s house and try out our new skills in her pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment