Monday, July 15, 2013

Working on the Nest

I took at least some pictures this past spring even though I was a serious mess, including some I really love, but they were still sitting on my hard drive, chillin’.  I’ve at least posted them here and/or on Facebook, but it was time for them to get up on the wall!

So this weekend I sent some recent favorites to Sams (cheap, pretty good quality, and instant gratification!)

I used to have quite a few 4x6 frames up since that’s what I had and 4x6 frames/prints are cheap, but I’ve decided to pretty much ditch that size for display.  The exceptions are my collage frames which I do like, especially with a nice theme inside!

I printed some bluebonnet pictures from back in March (!!!), and I love it!

IMG_0301 (2)

I reverted this collage grouping back to James’ newborn shots, though they’re really just holding a place for some cute little brothers on the way.

IMG_0302 (2)

This one has old pics in it as well, from the last two years of pumpkin patch pictures.  I’ll probably replace these with new pumpkin patch pictures (hopefully I’ll be able to go!) when the time comes.

IMG_0303 (2)

This grouping of 4 5x7s had black and whites of James as a newborn, but I replaced all but one of current black and whites of the kiddos.  I’ll hopefully have a sweet one of the twins together for the last spot.

IMG_0304 (2)

This wall got revamped a lot at the bottom, just switching some frames out or turning them.  And I switched out a few pics for more recent ones. 

IMG_0305

It was pretty simple, but it makes the whole house seems so much more cozy!

I have LOTS of work to do in other rooms, but until it annoys me enough to do something about it, they’re good the way they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment