Tomorrow I will be 30 weeks! Wow -- it really has gone by fast! Well, part of me feels like I've been pregnant forever, but mostly it has gone by quickly. :) I have my 30wk check-up tomorrow, and Matt's coming too! Yea -- since Joanna will be in school, it's almost like a date! I really like to get the 8:30 appointments so Joanna and I can just go quickly before school/work, but it wasn't available this week. Oh well. Last time (at 28wks) I had my 1 hour easy screening for gestational diabetes, and I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming I'm diabetes free. Yea!!
At work we've started prepping for my absence, whenever that will be. I'm really hoping to make it completely through Christmas. January is normal for work stuff, but December is pretty busy with Advent and Christmas Eve services. I'm starting to make sure all my files are on the server at the church and I'm not the only person who knows about my stuff. Unfortunately, I'm really the only person who does Media Shouts. There are a few other people who know some about it, including a couple of the ministry staff, but I'm the only support person who messes with it. I don't think it's been decided who will take over that particular fun duty while I'm on maternity leave. I'm hoping to come back to my duties pretty quickly, but I think they're planning on living without me for 4 weeks. Since I'm part-time, I have a major incentive to come back quickly: paycheck!! I told Hal (our business administrator and my boss) today that when I'm gone I won't be dead -- I'll be reachable and able to help! I really am glad though that he's on top of making sure things will run smoothly without me. I will have other things on my mind when Baby Sister comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment