First up, I realized I had a picture of Joanna eating her cereal in her favorite spot: And some preggo shots from yesterday. My last 2008 pregnancy pictures! I am 39 weeks today, and feeling pretty low and huge. :)
You are looking low, but I guess I was wrong about 2008! Oh, well! I hope it happens soon for you! That picture of Joanna eating cereal is adorable! Paul David's still cool with just dry cereal, so I'm hanging on to that as long as I can!
Wow I thought for sure she'd be a 2008 baby! Well Anna has been playing in her new kitchen all evening and keeps saying that she is making things for Joanna. I asked what she made for Joanna and she said "coffee, Joanna likes coffee and food". Joanna's plate is all ready. There's even a bowl of cereal just for Joanna!
You are looking low, but I guess I was wrong about 2008! Oh, well! I hope it happens soon for you! That picture of Joanna eating cereal is adorable! Paul David's still cool with just dry cereal, so I'm hanging on to that as long as I can!
ReplyDeleteWow I thought for sure she'd be a 2008 baby! Well Anna has been playing in her new kitchen all evening and keeps saying that she is making things for Joanna. I asked what she made for Joanna and she said "coffee, Joanna likes coffee and food". Joanna's plate is all ready. There's even a bowl of cereal just for Joanna!
ReplyDelete