I had just finished feeding Natalie, and Joanna climbed up on the couch with us for some snuggles. Aren't we so cute?!
I love this one -- we've both got great big "cheese" smiles for the camera!
I remember that Joanna LOVED being on her changing table when she was little. In fact, it was just about the only place she was happy. I'm pretty sure it had to do in part with the fact that it was in front of the window in her bedroom, and that bright cheerful light came shining in on her.
Here is Miss Natalie in the same spot. Her changing table is actually in our room (the closet -- pretty cheerful, right?), but she was laying on the changing pad on Joanna's dresser. She liked the light, too!
Here is Miss Natalie in the same spot. Her changing table is actually in our room (the closet -- pretty cheerful, right?), but she was laying on the changing pad on Joanna's dresser. She liked the light, too!
I'm still so very impressed with your regular updates. I mean really, wow! I love them, though :)
ReplyDelete