I've finally uploaded some recent pics. Thank you for suffering through my rambling posts!
I just had to take a picture of my folded laundry. I LOVE it when the laundry is all folded, sorted, and ready to be put away. I think it's pretty.
Natalie in her carseat in the Target shopping cart. We dropped Joanna off at MDO last Thursday and went shopping! She slept the whole time we were in the store!
I was so lucky in this pregnancy to have several friends loan me maternity clothes. It was such a blessing to not have to spend money on clothes, but still have new clothes to wear!
Here is everything all sorted and ready for return to their owners. One of the bins is my stuff (ready to loan), but everything else was borrowed. Thank you ladies!
Look at all these sad, empty hangers. I'm actually going to have to STORE some of them -- can you believe it?! I have far fewer regular clothes ready to hang up in the closet.
I can't remember where we were headed, but she looks so cute!
Daddy and his girls.
This is the rose that was on the altar at church in celebration of Natalie's birth. It still looks good almost 10 days later!
Ready for church on Sunday -- Daddy and Joanna.
Mommy and Natalie
Natalie in the car
This is the first time we were all at church and in the service together. Here we are signed in on the attendance pad:
We only made it through about 40 minutes of the service, then we had to get out of there! Both kiddos were fussing!
Here is everything all sorted and ready for return to their owners. One of the bins is my stuff (ready to loan), but everything else was borrowed. Thank you ladies!
My mother is home today!! So even though Joanna has still had 8 bazillion dirty diapers and Natalie isn't sleeping well on anything that isn't human, it's much easier and more fun with one adult for every child! Thank you, Mommy for spending the day with us!
Well, I must say, I like a nice pile of folded laundry as much as the next girl, but I MUCH prefer it being already dragged upstairs and put away in drawers! My lovely husband did this for me last time...it's getting hard to carry full laundry baskets up and down the stairs...
ReplyDeleteI really prefer the adorable pix of the girls...I esp. love the one of Natalie with the headband/bow on...she is so cute and cuddly looking! I want to meet her so much!
It was so good to see all 4 of you at church. You have such a wonderful family.
ReplyDelete