Thursday, January 28, 2010

An Experiment

I just downloaded Windows Live Writer, and I wanted to play with it.  I don’t have any new pictures to post as my camera cord is at home and I am not.  Also I’m not sure I have any new pictures anyway.  This program is an aid to blogging… supposed to make our blogger lives better.  I will post after this about how it goes.  With regular blogger, you can only upload 5 pics at a time, and for me that’s only if they’re compressed.  It’s a pretty long process to get all the pics on the blog.  Then they’re hard to move around or resize, and there’s all this extra space around them.  It’s a mess. 

So you’ve seen most of this dentist pictures before, but I don’t think I posted them all.  Enjoy.  I’m going to see if this works.  These are a lot of uncompressed pictures…

P1151029 P1151030 P1151031 P1151032 P1151033 P1151034 P1151035 P1151036 P1151037 P1151038 P1151039

No comments:

Post a Comment