I'm pretty sure Joanna has a pretend friend. Mostly she refers to him as the boy; in fact sometime there are boys. When I ask her what his name is, she always says "Aidan," but she never refers to him as Aidan. He is usually the one who needs something that causes her to do something she's not supposed to do. "I had to get that for the boy" or "The boy needed this."
When I was a little girl, I had a pretend friend too. We don't know whether it was a boy or a girl because I always just called it "my pretend friend." I don't think it lasted very long. I'm sure my mother remembers more about it. Maybe she'll post a comment on this post... :)
That's great! Josh has a pretend Dora (like from the show), and also his Blue NiteNite. They were sick today and he had to drive to the pharmacy to get some medicine for them, b/c we ran out here. 3 yr olds are hilarious sometimes! Sometimes not...
ReplyDelete