Tonight I fed four little girls dinner. (Anna: 3yrs, Joanna: almost 3; Emma: almost 2; Natalie: 1 yr) Nothing fancy, just chicken, green beans, and sweet potatoes. It's funny to see who ate the most of the girls. Any guesses?
Joanna and Anna finished first. They aren't big eaters anyway, and they very much wanted to go play. Their respective little sisters finished off what was on their plates!
I would say Emma ate the most, followed very closely by Natalie (although she's not finished yet!). Anna and Joanna just about tied, although I think Joanna ate a little bit more than her friend. Joanna ate chicken and barely got down a few green beans. Anna ate lots of green beans and some sweet potato.
The first sweet potato I gave Natalie tonight was plain. I added some butter and brown sugar to the rest of the potatoes for everybody else. Natalie's still in there eating that stuff. I wonder if she'll ever eat plain sweet potatoes again? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment