This was Friday afternoon while James was having a quick third nap. (He’s feeling TONS better from being sick but sometimes needing a little late-afternoon nap. His naps are short, don’t anybody get excited.)
I love Joanna’s faces. :)
And Natalie’s faces. I love their sweaty selves.
I don’t have to go out with the girls; they’re okay to play awhile in the backyard by themselves. We’re very fortunate to have a nice shady backyard in the afternoons though, so it’s almost bearable to sit under the umbrella with a book. :)
Matt and the girls went to the elementary school up the road Saturday mid morning to play. The real park is a bit far for walking in this heat, but the elementary school is very close, pretty shady, and fun!
I love watching my girls run. It’s cute.
And these pictures are courtesy of me. James was asleep when they left, but Matt made us come when he woke up. He’d forgotten the camera.
I told Natalie to go get a drink of water. She said, “I bring it back.” She meant she would bring the whole wagon (it was at the monkey bars) that had the water cups in it!
James, chillin’ (yes, in his jammies) and watchin’ his sisters play.
Monkey bars for Natalie too!
This elementary school isn’t the one I went to as a kid, but it’s the same model with some of the same playground equipment that I remember.
Joanna said that inside the jungle gym was a candy factory.
I’m not sure what she’s doing here, but I like the shot. :)
I like this shot too, of Natalie framed in the triangle.
They sure had some hot, sweaty fun!
I barely tolerated it. I was hot, I didn’t wear good shoes, and I forgot a hair tie.
But I had my book. :)
Everybody was getting hungry, so we headed back home for some chow!
It was good to play, but it is just too doggone hot outside for the momma!!
why in the world are you all in jeans???? No wonder you were so hot!!
ReplyDeleteWell the girls were the only ones in jeans, and that's just because it's harder to play in dresses. :)
ReplyDelete