Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Past few days, but not today

I few days ago I had the step stool in the kitchen so the girls could help make pancakes.  James discovered he could pull up to his knees!

P8282383

He was quite excited about it.  He really wants to pull all the way up and stand and be big like everyone else.  But he’s just not there yet.  :) 

P8282385

Just a cute one of my Natalie in the kitchen.  She wears this dress a lot.  She loves it and likes to pick it out to wear.  She usually ends up spilling something on it though.  (Oh, wait.  She does that to a lot of her clothes.)  :)

IMG_2700

James needs a very large hairbrush for all of his hair.

IMG_2701

Isn’t he just too handsome?!  I love this blue and white on him.  (Thank you, Rucker boys!)

IMG_2720

I just can’t get over his cuteness.

IMG_2757

Ah, on the leading edge of fashion, this one!

IMG_2764

I have a deep deep love for this look.  The hat is James.’

IMG_2765

The girl has a good face for drama.

IMG_2767

And cuteness.

IMG_2768

She put the hat on her brother.  He had to work a bit to get it off.  It was important though, so he did.  :)

IMG_2773

Tuesday night was enchilada night!!!  James isn’t quite ready for enchiladas (my rule, not his), but Grandma scrambled him an egg.  He said thank you very much!

IMG_2781

Natalie doesn’t take a but a few bites of enchilada before she’s ready for ice cream.  We wait until at least everyone has their plate before she can have her cone.  It’s her most favorite thing.

IMG_2785

Wearing Uncle Mark’s hat!

IMG_2787

These were all just random pictures, but so cute!  I am playing around with a “new” camera, so I’m taking more random pictures than usual.  My friend Kathy upgraded to a DSLR camera not too long ago, so she passed along her not quite as old and also much fancier than mine camera for me to play with!  It takes much better inside pictures than mine with a lot less trouble!  It’s much bigger though, so it will probably be a stay at home or special occasions camera.  I like my teeny one for the purse.

Thank you Kathy.  I’m enjoying it very much!

1 comment: