Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Canon EOS Rebel T2i

I bought a new camera.  It came today.  Thankfully, so did the lens.

And I’m in love.  Even though all I’ve done so far is shoot in Auto mode, I LOVE it.  LOVE IT.  And I have been reading lots about shooting NOT in auto mode, and I will do some of that too.  :)  Aaaannnd, I will most likely figure out how to learn about editing photos as well.  Though Photoshop really intimidates me.  And I don’t actually have Photoshop.  :)

With no further adieu, here’s the very first picture I took with the new camera!

IMG_2699

Of course I didn’t stop there!

IMG_2704IMG_2705

I love Natalie’s glowing hair!

IMG_2706

The current state of my fence.  :(

IMG_2711

Natalie’s pretty concerned about it.  :)

IMG_2715

A favorite – that girl sure knows how to pose!

IMG_2717

That face!

IMG_2718

Right now I think James feels pretty lucky to have three mommas.  I’m sure that won’t last though.  :)

IMG_2727IMG_2728

My fishie kiss!

IMG_2734

Another favorite – the EYES!!

IMG_2739

He was running toward me pretty fast.  :)  Not the greatest shot, but I love it!

IMG_2741

And my sweet golden-haired beauty:

IMG_2742

I have Sola Gratia rehearsal tonight, or I’m sure I would spend the next couple of hours figuring out how dark I could successfully take pictures without the flash.  :)

I’m sure my children will feel like Paparazzi-stalked movie stars in the coming days and weeks. 

If they knew what the Paparazzi was anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I am so, so, so happy for you! Of all the bloggers I know, you deserve this camera the most:) You're going to LOVE IT, and I can't wait to see all your beautiful pictures!!! FYI, Pat and Ray do a class every once in a while for $100...it includes Photoshop, too. Once you take it, you can go back again and again without paying again. Plus you can e-mail them anytime. I once went up there and Pat spent about an hour with me showing me something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so incredibly happy for you! You deserve a wonderful camera!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a new camera!!! my girls are excited to see pictures of your kids on the blog!

    ReplyDelete