Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday was the Easter egg hunt at the church.  I kinda thought about not going, but I’m glad we did.

Before the egg hunting:

IMG_3381IMG_3382IMG_3383

There was all kinds of fun stuff to do!

IMG_3385

Have I mentioned I LOVE my new camera?

IMG_3386

James really wanted to go in the bouncy house (and it was for 1-4 year olds) so we let him.

IMG_3389

He didn’t try to bounce, but he also wasn’t fazed one bit.

IMG_3392

Sister came and jumped with him a bit.

IMG_3399

IMG_3401

I need a little practice on how to focus on the peeps and not the wall.  Oh well.  :)

IMG_3402

Once we put James in there, it occurred to me I didn’t know how to get him out.  All I had to say though was “Do you want a snack?” and he came right out!

The kids all hunted their eggs in the “preschool” area. 

IMG_3405

The girls were both very into it and very independent this year.  Yay!

IMG_3406IMG_3408

Matt helped James get a few eggs.

IMG_3409IMG_3413

At some point Natalie decided she was all done and came to stand by me (and my tree.)

IMG_3414

James was just so happy opening and closing his few eggs!  Love it!

IMG_3418

This is just about exactly the same face as in the first picture, with her empty basket.  :)

IMG_3419IMG_3422

My three hunters!

IMG_3423

IMG_3424

There were hot dogs, chips, cookies, and juice to eat as well.  Wahoo!  I promise we came home and had fruit.  :)

James got his bag of chips all to himself to do with what he pleased.  They were Sunchips – those are practically health food, right?

IMG_3426

Our little picnic in the shade:

IMG_3427

This girl is so well-trained.  I just point the camera at her and she’s got a pose ready.

IMG_3430

It was a beautiful morning for being outside, and we got to see lots of our little friends.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment