Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Palm Sunday

Before church on Sunday…

IMG_3212

James and Daddy were still in their PJs as James was sick and they’re weren’t coming until later.

IMG_3216

I was running all over the place with my children’s choir, so I didn’t get to play with my camera as much as I might have liked.

When I got finished with my choir kids, I found Matt and all three of our children in the balcony.  The chancel choir had their special music that morning, and it was a pleasure to sit and listen with my family.

Of course I couldn’t help but take pictures of the children with their palm branches.

IMG_3227

My lens is wonderful and I love it… but it’s hard to take pictures of people sitting right next to you!

IMG_3229IMG_3230IMG_3231

These are James’ baby fingers:

IMG_3232

Natalie was waving the palm here – I kind of like how it’s blurry but the ceiling of the sanctuary is in focus.

IMG_3235

My sweet baby.  :)

IMG_3237

Toot.  I love her.

IMG_3239

The children, James and Joanna in particular, were very engaged in the music.

IMG_3240IMG_3244

Matt had a death grip on James’ pants.

IMG_3246

After the service…

IMG_3247IMG_3250IMG_3251

I love this goofy little position he has!

IMG_3252IMG_3254

I like this one a lot:

IMG_3255

It’s Holy Week my friends, though I can hardly believe it. 
Lots of worship and thinking to be done this week before Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment