Monday, April 23, 2012

Playing Today

James’ little personality sure is budding lately.  He asks to do things and is showing preference for things.  It’s very cute… mostly.  :)

This morning he wanted to dress up.  This is pretty much our only gender “neutral” (NOT pink or purple!) dress up outfit:

IMG_3774

He was very happy to be a tiger! 

Natalie is doing “This Little Piggy” for James.

IMG_3779

“All the way home!”

IMG_3780

Have I mentioned I LOVE my new camera?

IMG_3781

I LOVE not having to use a flash.  LOVE.  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.  In fact, I don’t think I’ve used it yet.  It is OFF.  :)

No-flash photos make me happy.

And now, back to the cute boy…

Very serious in his play:

IMG_3782

I had to document this moment when we actually had all the “people” from the bus!

IMG_3792

He loves his bus…even when there are only one or two or three people on board.  :)

IMG_3794

My sweet Natalie.  She loves to wear this Ariel dress at Miss Lisa’s house.

IMG_3799

The Vandengirls got some new gadgets on their fort – fun!

IMG_3800

This girl sure can pump her legs on the swing!

IMG_3807

Awwwww!!!

IMG_3812

Sliding is hard without pants.  Sorry Joanna.  :)

IMG_3817

Thanks for letting us come over to play today – we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment