I LOVE this face! He allegedly stole that baby doll from Joanna and just loved on it. He was doing some “shhhing and swaying” for her too. What a good Daddy he’ll be. :)
The “outfit” he’s wearing is kind of a standard for lazy, warm days around here. I just loose the PJ bottoms in the morning at the first diaper change. And James is soooo precious at putting his PJs in the hamper. Cutest baby chore.
We did a lot of nothing this morning, then headed outside after rest time. The children were so happy just to sit and play in the dirt for the longest time.
I don’t get it myself, but whatever.
Twirling!
The girls each grabbed one of the newspaper bags and had so much fun filling them with dirt. Joanna was pretending this was medicine she had to take to the pretend sick people (the ones who can eat dirt).
Dirty feet!
It looks like he’s checking behind to see if it’s clear to back up.
There was some kind of wiggly creature to study in the street.
We had dinner and children’s choir at the church this evening. Yay!
I love how this baby will sit and flip through books.
Silly penguin.
It’s all quiet now.
Time to scan some more pictures. Only nine million or so more to go!
Love Joanna's stripey leggings!! And super cute pics of your kiddos! Can't wait till it's warm enough here for some summer clothes! I sometimes have been putting some short sleeved shirts on them just b/c I really WANT it to be warm... sigh...
ReplyDelete