Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet Faces

My mom brought over popcicles yesterday, and the girls enjoyed eating them outside after nap.

IMG_3881

I was feeling the need to take some pictures this afternoon, so I asked my lovely models to stand in some of my favorite indoor light.  (While I was cozy on the couch!)  :)

IMG_3893

I LOVE the faces this child makes for me!

IMG_3896

Joanna the pirate:

IMG_3898IMG_3902

IMG_3903

Sister got in on the action too!

IMG_3908

They’re so cute!

IMG_3910

Daddy brought the kiddos outside to play after dinner, and I snapped a few pics on my way to Sola Gratia practice.

James just looks so old in these next couple of pictures.  I am NOT okay with that!

IMG_3916

I could just stare at him forever!!

IMG_3917

I love these babies.  I’m hoping for lots of gooooooood snuggles at home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment