Friday, August 17, 2012

A Lovely Day and Some Lovely pictures


Today has been a lovely day for me.  I dropped all my children off at Lisa’s this morning for a Mother’s Day Out!  They had a blast, and I got to be at home, alone in my quiet house. 
I went to the bank, ate lunch, read, vacuumed, and played with pictures in PE.  It was lovely.  I picked them up after lunch, and we came home and got settled for rest time.  Now it is quiet again, and my living room is still picked up.
After I took pictures of Natalie yesterday, Joanna wanted me to take her picture too.
IMG_6788 copyIMG_6792 copy
She looks so old to me here.
IMG_6804
I’ll do a big “back to school” photo shoot for Joanna next week and of course on the first day of school.  We’re so excited!
James wanted to climb up on the box {though he didn’t care about having his picture made}, so I was able to grab a few shots of him as well. 
I am IN LOVE with these toddler feet!  They’ll turn in to grody big boy feet before too long, so I capture them when I can.
IMG_6811
I love this shot!  Sometimes you just get lucky, and I did!  Loooooooove his fishie kisses!
IMG_6812 copy
Joanna wanted a picture off all of them.
Nobody else wanted that.
IMG_6813
I told James to put his arms around his sisters; they helped him do it.
IMG_6814
Those are sure some cute babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment