That is according to Cookie Monster. :) It goes for brothers and sisters too.
After dinner the girls each got half a big cookie, and I told them to eat it in the kitchen unless they wanted to share. (James is kind of still at the age where if he doesn’t see the cookie, he doesn’t know he’s missing out.)
So what does Natalie do?
She shared her cookie with her brother, just because she’s so sweet!
James sure is a lucky boy!
Yesterday Natalie wanted more yogurt and I told her she first needed to eat everything on her plate. So…
She hid her quesadilla under her plate.
Her see-through plate.
She cracks me up.
She drew this picture for Joanna. On the left is Joanna. On the right is Joanna’s octopus teacher.
I love Natalie’s artwork!
This evening Mamma and Pop stopped by to see their grandbabies before they leave for a little while on a road trip.
It was pretty cloudy outside, so the pics aren’t great, but I love them anyway.
Matt stumbled on a youtube video the other day called “The Duck Song,” and he was showing it to his folks.
The kids love it; it’s hilarious.
Here it is.
i love natalie's artwork too!!
ReplyDelete