Friday, August 3, 2012

EIGHTEEN children

Kim and Jaci were both (but separately) in town today, so we had a reunion play day of sorts over at Lisa’s. 

IMG_6359 copy

Umm… you’ve met Joanna, the model, right?

IMG_6362 2

IMG_6363 copy

My baby girl loves to swing!

IMG_6364

These three are the original play group members, from way back in ‘06.

IMG_6370

Sweet Emma

IMG_6372

James has been doing this a lot lately.  I’m not loving the phase.

IMG_6373

This is only a taste of what Lisa’s kitchen looked like at lunch time with seven mommas and eighteen children.  My oh my.

IMG_6374

I was playing with my camera, adjusting settings and Natalie was kind enough to turn and smile for me every few seconds.  :)

IMG_6375IMG_6381

We decided to do something crazy and attempt to take a picture of all the kiddos.

IMG_6385

This is Kim’s shot that I stole from Facebook.  Not all of them are happy, but they’re all there!

playday1

These are our kindergarteners!

IMG_6395

And Kim’s shot:

playday2

It was a very fun morning – thanks so much Lisa for hosting all of the craziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment