I told the girls we would probably go swimming this week, thinking we’d hit the neighborhood pool. They were perfectly happy to just set up our little pools in the backyard though!
That is much easier than hauling everybody and our stuff to the pool.
It’s also very shady in the backyard so we don’t need to deal with sunscreen.
And I am actually sitting inside while the kiddos swim outside with Daddy.
I went out to take these pics though.
But then of course I came back in to my air conditioned living room to edit and post them. Hallelujah!
Joanna is just the sweetest big sister!
Not loving the strap on the hat. :)
James was so happy to just stand and splash in his little pool.
He saw Joanna going under water – this is his attempt to do what she was doing. :)
He lost his balance a couple of times and ended up with water in the face.
He’s now in the big pool with the sisters. They keep going back and forth to the little one though.
I need to get up and make dinner. I wonder if anything has appeared in the kitchen to eat?
Maybe I’ll just put together a snacky dinner we can eat “poolside.”
I am LOVING my summer vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment