Monday, October 29, 2012

I can’t think of a good title.

Saturday morning after I teach my Musikgarten class, I have to set up the room for an adult Sunday School class on Sunday morning.  Normally this is not a problem.  James runs around the room while I push back the room divider and set up a few rows of chairs.  But my back was (still!!) bothering me, so Matt came up with the girls to do the heavy lifting.  :)

After that he left to get some work done on his car, and I headed home with the kiddos.  On our way out we stopped in the prayer garden.  The weather was soooo nice!

Natalie cracks me up with her automatic crazy body response when I go to take a picture.  :)

IMG_8313

That’s better – three kiddos looking AT me AND smiling!!

IMG_8314

It’s usually better to take a picture of Natalie when she doesn’t realize it.

IMG_8321

James always says “water in there” when we pass the fountain.  They all were so thrilled when I told them they could touch it!  (I hope that was okay!)

IMG_8322

Today I put James in this soooo cute romper and I just had to take some pictures.

IMG_8415

Best part?  Love it!

IMG_8418

He was in a very cute mood today.

IMG_8419

James was pretending to pick up something from the ground and…

IMG_8424

eat it.  :)

IMG_8421

I think it’s kind of amazing that a two year old can have such a since of humor!  And he has really for months now.  Love that boy!

IMG_8422

And it’s good I took a few pictures as he spilled a lot of milk on himself later on.  His second outfit of the day was very cute too though.  I sure am thankful for little boy hand-me-downs!  And of course for little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment