It wasn’t coolish again this morning. I was sad. But I got over it, because at least it was shady on our walk.
I almost got to sub a Musikgarten class this morning. But it turns out Theresa was feeling well enough to teach. Which is very good for her. And honestly, I would have had to get dressed for real, and that would have been rough. And also did I mention I’m glad my friend wasn’t feeling sick?
We never got around to picking Joanna’s clothes at the beginning of the week, so we’ve been choosing an outfit each day. Joanna and I both agree that we don’t like this method.
She sure does pick out cute outfits though. :)
On Wednesday I actually had to wake James up from his afternoon nap to go to church for dinner. So of course I had to take the opportunity to take his picture while he was sleeping. I don’t really get how trucks are fun to cuddle with, but whatever…
This was how I did Natalie’s hair for school yesterday. I thought it was pretty cute and it stayed in all day.
This morning I ate leftover Chinese food for breakfast. It was fabulous!
And now I’m being paged. Time to sign off.
No comments:
Post a Comment