When I had my camera out before the party yesterday, I entertained myself by taking pictures of the girlies. They’re just so beautiful! And I just love this little spot in my house in the late afternoon. Oh the light!
This is such a Natalie face:
Can I brag on my baby girl for just a minute? Almost two weeks ago she went to the dentist and we decided to get a bottle of that stuff to paint on her thumbnail to help her stop sucking her thumb. The dentist put a very positive spin on it, and she was excited about it. And she was looking forward to the prize she could get for breaking the habit. It was a few days before I actually put it on her thumb, but she has not sucked her thumb since a week ago Saturday!! At least, not as far as I can tell. And we haven’t put more stuff on her thumb in days. It’s only been just over a week, but she seems really okay with it. I’m kind of thinking this was too easy, but I’m so proud of her! After she’s been “thumb free” for two weeks she gets to go back to the dentist and pick a prize out. She’s excited for that. :)
Check out these next two:
Sisters or what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment