We tossed the kids in the car this evening and headed to the pumpkin patch to get pictures of everyone before pumpkin season is over!
Joanna the super model.
This was originally a shot of everybody, but I cropped Natalie and James out because they looked squirrely and Joanna looked so pretty.
But here they all are!
I’m always putting Natalie in black and white. She’s so beautiful!
I love this funny face of hers!
I looooove this one. A REAL smile!!! It happens so rarely, but I managed to capture it!
The sun was getting low in the sky, and I wanted to play with some back light and all that fuzzy stuff. It was hard. I have much practicing to do. :)
I love that funny face!
Joanna picked out a little pumpkin and mediumish pumpkin to take home. She very graciously let James think the little pumpkin was for him to hold and carry home.
Natalie wanted to pick a little one – she’s searching for it here. :)
We had a fun little trip up there – I love pumpkin colors! And I could pretty much take pictures of my children all day long every day. :)
My favorite pic is the last one! Love those purple boots!
ReplyDelete