Wednesday, October 3, 2012

James’ First Haircut!

But first, a couple of shots of my two littles outside in our “before” photo shoot.

IMG_7677IMG_7694

Natalie’s hair before her trim:

natalie hair

Cousin It!

IMG_7711

Natalie went first to show James how it’s done but also so I could get my camera settings how I wanted them.  I did neglect to adjust the white balance, but I so often do forget, so I’m over it.  :)

She got piggie tail French braids after her trim.  She was SO STILL the whole time.  Love her!

IMG_7716

James entertained himself while he was waiting by jumping off these little mats.  I got an action shot, and you can see some air under his feet!

IMG_7720

James’ before:

hair collage

Getting up in the seat:

IMG_7722

He was ready for “his turn” after Natalie.

IMG_7723

Love the little tongue sticking out!

IMG_7725IMG_7727

He’s watching her out of the corner of his eye.

IMG_7731

Stacey said this is very unusual first haircut behavior – go James!

IMG_7732

Little boy on the left, baby on the right:

IMG_7733IMG_7735

He just held so still and did soooooo good for his haircut!

IMG_7737

When he needed to look down, I got at his feet so he’d look at me.

IMG_7738

I love the shots I got while I was down there!

IMG_7739IMG_7742

Natalie found a couple of books to keep her occupied.

IMG_7747

When Stacey started using the clippers, he got a little unsure about the whole thing.

IMG_7752

He still did very well at the end, even though he was getting a little worried.

IMG_7756

My big boy all done!

IMG_7757

Miss Stacey gave him a sucker, so it was definitely a good adventure!

You can see James’ little hair bits in the envelope --

IMG_7758

It was a very good morning – phew!

We’re at my mom’s now, mooching lunch.  :)

So here are some “after” shots of James that I took with my mom’s camera.  Natalie’s hair is braided, so I can’t get an after shot of her yet.

DSCN1799DSCN1800DSCN1801

DSCN1802

He’s such a big boy!!

And if you’ve made through this post of 31 pictures, I applaud you.  And thanks.  :)

1 comment:

  1. My older 2 did great for their 1st haircuts. Tim still screams and freaks out EVERY time! Go James!!

    ReplyDelete