Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dinner and the Doggie Door

Two year olds are much like doggies.

P6031287

They’re little.  They’re cute.  They know their name.

P6031288

And sometimes they choose to listen to you.  :)

P6031289

In the above pictures, Natalie was after Didi (David’s dog).  She’d gone inside through the doggie door, and Natalie wanted her to come back out!  She was calling, “Didi… didi!”  After I snapped the pics I made her get out of the door.  :)

Mom had us over for dinner Friday night.  She grilled us steaks and chicken wings.  Oh my, it was heavenly!!

James has really just gotten the hang of sitting independently, so he practiced that a little bit.

P6031290P6031293

So get this – it has been a delightful week for me, dinner-prep wise.  Mom fed us Friday.  Matt’s mom and dad fed us Sunday.  My grandma fed us Tuesday.  And Mindy brought us dinner last night, after our harrowing day with the stitches.  :)  She’s so thoughtful!  Then tomorrow is Family Movie Night at the church!  Ahhhhh… I love it when weeks like this happen.  I think this may be the first time, but man, I love ‘em.

No comments:

Post a Comment