Monday, June 20, 2011

VBS Day One: Orange–“Be Ready!”

This week is Vacation Bible School up at the church.  This is the first year in a while I haven’t been working, so the kids and I are involved this year!  The theme this year is “Shake it Up Café” and it’s all (obviously) food themed.  Yum!  The message today was about waiting on the Lord – Be ready!

If you can’t tell, it was also orange day:

P6201473

Don’t I have the most gorgeous children?

P6201474

They just fill up my heart!!

P6201475

I was there too.  :)

P6201476

James was in the crib room with three or four other little ones.  Natalie was in the two year old room, and they did crafts and sang songs I think.  And Joanna was with the preschoolers, and they have a schedule that’s pretty similar to the big kids, they just don’t move around.  And they get to play outside.  But they have music, crafts, snack, and all kinds of fun stuff.  Joanna is very excited about it, and the other kids are tolerating the disruption to their lives.  :)

I’m with the first graders, and they’re a fun group!  And I get to be in the gym at music time which means I get to learn all the songs and dances.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment