Sunday, June 12, 2011

Father/Daughter Sock Hop!

This evening at the church was the Father/Daughter sock hop!

Natalie has quite a few fun party dresses that have been handed down to her, but Joanna doesn’t so much.  Joanna wanted to wear this dress, and it’s one Natalie’s has a match of so I dressed them alike.  I’ve decided they look pretty 40’s to me, so I guess my girls just showed up at the 50’s sock hop a little old fashioned.  :)

Daddy and his dates:

P6121384

Natalie’s face here is just gorgeous:

P6121389

I sent the camera along with Matt, and he captured quite a few pictures of their evening before the battery died.  (Note to self: check this before it’s time for them to leave next time.)

The girls decorated these photo holder box thingies:

P6121393

Looks like they had quite a crowd!!

P6121401

There was hula hooping!

P6121400

P6121402P6121404

And ice cream!!

P6121406

Love Joanna’s face here:

P6121407

My sweet little baby.  The evening may have been a bit much for her, but I think she had a good time anyway.

P6121409

This is a great Joanna face.  :)  She tells me this is when her necklace broke.

P6121412

Our buddies Will and Bella:

P6121414

These next two pictures came home as print-outs and I scanned them in.  I am in LOVE with this picture.  I think Joanna looks like some 40’s beauty.  Best friends!

sock hop 1

And this one is so sweet!  Natalie looks exhausted and Joanna has her fake smile on, but Matt looks handsome.  :)

sock hop 2

It sounds like they had a great time and fun was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment