Friday, June 17, 2011

I have a longing…

I will never ever try to deny I am a material girl.  I like stuff.  I always have.  I struggle with this.  Part of me actually desires to be a minimalist.  I’m torn.  :)

So now that I’ve made that clear, on to the next thing I deeply desire… the next thing I simply must have.  Who wants to tell Matt?

There’s a seller on Etsy who makes these gorgeous CLOTH cash envelope systems – wahoo!!  Cash envelopes made out of beautiful fabric??  Sign me up!!

The Cash Wallet / / / Magnetic Envelope System / / / Spring Green with Magnolia Teal Interior

Another view:

The Cash Wallet / / / Magnetic Envelope System / / / Black Linen with Gray Damask Interior

She also sells the patterns, but bah ha ha ha ha!  I’d rather buy one all made up.  The only problem with the wallet is it’s short 1-3 envelopes for my needs.  I may convo her and see if it’s possible to add one.  If not, I’m also kind of crazy about her loose envelopes and pouch:

Zip Them Up / / / A Cutomized Zipper Pouch for the Magnetic Cash Envelopes

In fact I can’t decide which I’d like better!  This one would be more customizable, and I like the idea of just having the envelopes I need in the pouch.  (Having said that, I’d have to remember to grab the money out of the “haircut” envelope if I left it at home.)

Zip Them Up / / / A Cutomized Zipper Pouch for the Magnetic Cash Envelopes

I could add my coupons to the pouch as well as my cell phone, keys and chapstick, I guess!  I would need to find some sort of gadget for my cards (license, debit, library, you know…) to slip in there as I wouldn’t want a wallet in addition to this.

Thanks for “listening” to me ramble a bit. 

You know I made my own envelopes (out of paper) a while back, and while they certainly serve my needs, they are suffering a little bit from use.  And my wallet is nowhere near as cute as these cloth things!

See?

P6171461

Here are my envelopes:

P6171460

If you look really really closely, can’t you see they’re getting worn out? 

P6171458

It’s terrible, isn’t it?  Embarrassing really.  Somebody tell Matt.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment