James turned eight months old yesterday! We realized it, but alas, did not take any pictures, save for the naked bath time ones. Poor kid. :)
Isn’t he so handsome?
Let me see what I can think of about James. He…
- has the best open-mouth smile.
- has two teeth on the bottom.
- may be cutting some more teeth soon.
- can scootch around on the floor. He doesn’t much unless he sees something he wants, but then he pushes himself along with one foot and grabs with his hands. It’s very cute.
- sits up very well now. He still will occasionally loose his mind and fall backward (which makes him cry) but normally he will sit happily playing for a little while! I LOVE this as my other children were really moving before they could sit up so they didn’t do that “sit and play” thing.
- is a Cheerios-aholic. He LOVES them; I think they are his favorite food. He grabs up a handful at a time to eat.
- will now eat purees. He likes them warm.
- has the most fantastic giggle.
- is wearing size 6-9 month clothes, with a few 12 month things thrown in there.
- I really have no idea what size disposable diaper he’d wear. Probably a two? I put a three on him last night b/c he needed a good slathering of diaper rash cream and the three was laying around. :)
- wears the BG diapers on the middle snap.
- will put anything laying around in his mouth. This means a lot more vacuuming for me. :)
- can fit under some of our furniture.
- will put weight on his legs but isn’t much interested in standing.
- like his biggest sister, loves the “Little People” giraffe from the Ark. It’s the perfect size for holding and chewing.
- Is the most loved little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment