Friday, April 27, 2012

Bananas, Orange Juice, and Words

James loves his breakfast banana every day!

IMG_3934

Oops, it slipped.

IMG_3935

He’s saying “uh oh, uh oh.

IMG_3936

That’s better!

IMG_3937

This makes me think I should list the words James can say right now… that I remember anyway.

  • eat
  • bye bye
  • hi
  • Daddy
  • Momma
  • Junior
  • Gran
  • ball
  • yes
  • banana
  • cracker
  • water
  • I think there are more, but that’s what I’ve come up with so far.

He also has some signs that he uses, but they’re kind of phasing out.

  • eat
  • please
  • more
  • all done
  • hot (this is almost a word but it’s got a motion with it; it’s cute)
  • thank you

This morning I thought a little freshly squeezed orange juice with breakfast would be nice.

IMG_3938

It was.  The girls thought so too.

IMG_3942

Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! James says LOTS of words! Tim says Mama, Dada, and bah-bah (baby). That's it. He attempted "stay" when AJ was telling Gus stay repeatedly tonight, but when I asked him to repeat it, he would only say dada. He is picking up the signs pretty well, but is really big into pointing and grunting.

    ReplyDelete