Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Many Faces of Joanna


I simply LOVE this picture of Joanna!!!


IMG_3602


She was being the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz.


IMG_3603


Sometimes when I want to play with my camera, I tell Joanna to make different faces for me.


Sometimes they are silly {and overexposed}. :)


IMG_3631


LOOK at all that emotion in one little face!!! I find myself just staring at this one:


IMG_3632


{Matt calls the one above the “You just ran over my puppy” face.}


IMG_3633


Today at the rehearsal for the children’s musical, someone leaned over to me and said “She’s going to be an actress!” Joanna was making a face like the one above. That girl really has some drama in her looks, that’s for sure.


You know I LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. i wouldn't be at all surprised to see her on broadway someday, singing and dancing and acting. or at least as the star of a hs drama production. :)

    ReplyDelete