Today I am 36 weeks pregnant. Whoa. This is me on Sunday, when I was technically 35 1/2 weeks pregnant, but that's the best you're going to get this evening. :)
Oh what a lovely chair the belly makes for Miss Joanna.
I think this is just about the most precious picture EVER!
Mmmm.... pizza at Advent Workshop. That child LOVES pizza.
Running at David's house (where Didi lives). I don't think she was really running from the cat (whose name I cannot seem to retain in my brain), just running with the cat.
Numbness in my hands and arms. This is in serious competition for my LEAST favorite thing about being pregnant. I think it started last week (it feels like forever, of course). It happens pretty much just at night, doesn't matter what position I'm in. At first it was just the right side, but I guess the left side felt "left" out. It's definitely worse on the right side and has caused a lot of pain in my right hand and wrist. By this time of day (evening) my hand is feeling almost back to normal after all day of working it out and using it and not having much circulation cut off to it. All night, though I wake up with mostly my thumb and first two fingers numb, sometimes the whole hand. I readjust and try to get back to sleep. Usually I'm also having Braxton Hicks contractions and a trip to the WC. When I wake up in the morning, my hand is almost not functional. It hurts SO BAD!! I literally have trouble brushing my teeth and hair. For a while in the morning, it'll still get numb a little, especially when I doing something sort of intricate with my hands (like writing, painting, playing handbells.) Then through the day it feels better and better... then night comes again. :( I like night, don't get me wrong, but I am really having a lot more trouble sleeping with this pregnancy. Okay, I think I'm done whining. I feel better now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment