Friday, December 26, 2008

New Toy Joy

Posted by Picasa
I've been meaning to download and starting playing with Google's Picasa, but just hadn't yet. So far, I love it! My computer may decide it is too big and takes up too much space for it to work, but we'll see. A new computer is definitely on my wish list. I wonder if I can go ahead and send Santa a wish list for next year? Ha! Kidding, obviously. I'm really impressed with my little computer. It doesn't have enough memory or speed to do many of the things I demand of it, yet it keeps on kicking! Anyway, I'm rambling... I put a few pictures of Joanna enjoying some of her new Christmas treasures into a collage. If you'd like to see the pictures bigger, you can click on the collage and it will get bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment