Monday, December 15, 2008

Nothing exciting

While part of me was definitely hoping for a little action, I'm glad to have had an uneventful appointment and that things seem normal for 36 weeks! My doctor felt around my belly and estimated that Baby Sister is about 6 pounds. The numbness/pain in my hands is carpal tunnel. Um, yea. I was thinking about calling it that, but didn't want to self-diagnose. I'll find out about the Strep-B culture next week, at my 37 week appointment. Time is moving so quickly! It's strange to wonder whether I'll have a baby this year or next!
On a related note, I've finally swollen enough/ gained enough weight to wear my wedding band again! It's been too big for most of Joanna's life. I'm having to get used to it being on my hand again!

2 comments:

  1. whew, i had a lot of reading to do on your blog. I was behind! I hate we missed the caroling, but Abby didn't go down for a nap until later, and she was still sleeping when we already needed to be there. I'm glad Joanna did so good...I'm 100% sure she made that little grandma's day. That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about caroling - but we had already RSVP'd to a birthday party at Chuckee Cheese - I'm glad it was fun. I use the Earth's Best oatmeal and prunes jarred babyfood and just hide it in a PB&J whenever the kids's digestion gets a little off - works well without working too well, if you know what I mean. I like all your rambling & can't wait to meet this new baby! The second labor is likely to be easier and faster, don't worry your body will remember and your head will get out of the way.

    ReplyDelete