Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Fun on the first day of Winter

Today is the first day of winter, in case you didn't know. I LOVE this time of year. I LOVE the days leading up to Christmas. I LOVE cold weather. I LOVE weekends. I don't particularly love that Matt has to go back to work tomorrow and work everyday this week except Thursday. But that's a rant for another time.
Now is the time of Joanna cuteness:
Look closely at her expression. She's funny. This is her long-sleeved Christmas dress that I picked up at Baby Daze this year. It was cold enough to wear it today!
It's possible she needs a slightly fancier jacket... nah!
This evening while I was cooking dinner (yes, you can pick your jaws up off the floor -- I was cooking dinner) Matt and Joanna took a wagon ride to a street a couple of blocks from here that always decorates a lot every year. I think every house participates; the whole block is lit up!
She LOVES her wagon rides. She LOVES being outside. She LOVES the cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment