Friday, December 26, 2008

Some Trivia for You

According to my calculations, if I wake up tomorrow with just the one child, I will have officially carried this pregnancy longer than the first.

2 comments:

  1. I just had to tell you Kim called me today. Kim never generally calls me when we're out of town (which we still are) so I thought FOR SURE she was calling to tell me you had the baby. Nope! I can't believe you've carried this baby longer than the first. I'm so anxious to get the news...as I'm sure you are to be able to tell it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and double checked and Jacob was born at 36 weeks + 4 days and Bella was born at 37 weeks + 5 days. With Jacob start of contractions to holding the baby was about 8 hours (about 2-3 hours active labor). With Bella labor (from start of contractions to holding the baby) was less than 4 hours - Active labor about 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete