Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Merry Christmas, everyone!! I simply LOVE Christmas Eve; it is definitely one of my favorite days of the year. Kind of unfortunately, I've gotten to enjoy many many hours of it today seeing as how I was up from about 11:45-4:45. Yick. Fortunately, my weird sleep-junkie of a daughter slept until about 9:30 this morning. No, that is not a typo -- 9:30!! I even had her door open for the last bit of it and just watched her sleep away. Cool. Now (at 10am!) we're having breakfast and will soon get ready to go to the early kiddos service at church. It's kind of rainy and grody outside, but we won't let that stop us!
I will post more later. I have some more Santa pictures, some preggo shots, and who knows what else hanging out on that camera card.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment