We went out to hang laundry again today, but I think it was a little much for me. :( I’d have probably been okay if I’d gone in the 9:00ish range like usual. It was after 10:00 when we went out, and our backyard is so sunny in the morning that it got to me a bit. I felt pretty bad after we came inside, but the combo of Fritos and cranberry juice had me feeling pretty “normal” again.
The heat didn’t faze the girls a bit!
We did the PJs thing again for them to get soaked in the water table.
Natalie is obsessed with washing her toes. She insists on washing them even after meals (when they’re usually not messy).
She’s not actually grumpy here; it’s just her Joannaishness.
She was good and soaked – I guess that’s a way to beat the heat!
This is Natalie mid saying “poo poo,” which typically means something’s not quite right with my diaper. In this case, it was a bit wet and grody from playing outside.
I sure do love hanging clothes out and letting the girls play in water. I won’t mind it when it cools off, though. I’m glad there are seasons. It wouldn’t be any good at all for the weather to be the same all the time. Can you imagine? Ick.
No comments:
Post a Comment