Yesterday Matt took the day off work, and it was so nice to have him home an extra day in the weekend. Poor thing spent most of it in the bathroom installing this:
Yay! Now Joanna can wash her hands all by herself. Whoo hoo! She just did not have the strength or leverage for the other one.
I had to work in the afternoon yesterday instead of Tuesday morning, and I was so excited to be able to leave the girls with their Daddy during the day on a week day!
I came home and BOTH girls were SLEEPING! Sure, sleep for Daddy. :) Natalie actually went down for her nap in the toddler bed (or really on the floor, but I’ll take it!)
We had Home Group last night and it was a new study for couples. Matt and I definitely both wanted to be there, at least for the first session! My wonderful mother was off work and agreed to watch the girls so we could go alone. Whoo hoo!
I snapped this picture after we got home:
Mom said she fussed a little and the girls stayed up and talked forever, but she fell asleep in the toddler bed! This morning she was facing the other way, but still on the bed. She also slept until 8:45! She took her nap there (or maybe on the floor) today as well. We’re officially not going back (well, I say that!) to the crib. Now that she knows that sleeping in the toddler bed won’t kill her, we’re going to keep plugging along.
This is a random picture (I think from yesterday) of the girls after bathtime in their towels. They’re also pretending to blow dry their hair. Tough to do through the hooded towel I bet. :)
Today was a special treat because I’d finished my Tuesday work on Monday, and we had the day at home to work around the house. It was a Monday-Tuesday. :) Because I’d also been home yesterday morning (and Matt had, too!), I was able to pick up, organize, and do laundry yesterday, and actually clean some today. Amazing! My house is about as good as it gets right now, and it feels so good! As soon as I can pry myself up from the couch I need to finish up in the kitchen.
Work tomorrow, Meet and Greet the teachers on Thursday, and Play Day on Friday. Great week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment