I was playing with my mom’s camera yesterday, and Joanna just happened to be the most available subject. :)
Natalie managed to get in a shot or two though.
I can see her saying “cheese” here:
This post could really be titled “The Many Faces of Joanna,” since that’s what you’re about to see!
And even though they’re not quite as cute and tiny as they used to be, I couldn’t resist taking some pictures of her feet. :)
Natalie would have been in on all of this too, but she was still sleeping. Joanna and I were killing time until she woke up from her nap. :)
I love her little hand on the belly!
And then we practiced a little bit for when Baby Brother comes. We pretended Purple Baby was Baby Brother, and we practiced how Joanna would hold him.
We also talked about that when she’s finished holding him (and I’m right there, of course) that she shouldn’t just let go, but tell me that she’s finished so I can take him.
Here Purple Baby was finished being Baby Brother. She’s just Purple Baby again, and Joanna is taking good care of her.
Your girls are so precious! I wish we lived closer so our sweet girls could play together. I also love that your belly button is definitely an "outie" these days! :)
ReplyDeleteGood move practicing what to say when you're done with Baby Brother BEFORE Baby Brother is in her arms. Some people, maybe even me, didn't do this, and thankfully, it was taught fairly quickly! Paul David was yell, "I'm DONE!" when he was finished! I can't wait to see your Baby Brother!!!
ReplyDelete