Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tea Parties, French Braids, and Ruffle Socks

Oh, and laundry.  The life of a girl.  :)  Can you believe this child?  She’s strong!

P9250048

The girls pulled out the tea party stuff to play with yesterday.  (Actually I think Matt pulled it out and convinced them to play tea party with him.)

P9250051

I decided it was time for the church shoes and ruffle socks this morning!  It’s not actually cool out or anything, but not too hot for a few hours.  Poor Joanna had to cram her feet into those shoes.  Black church shoes are on the shopping list for her for sure!

After I stopped taking pictures, they kept holding hands as we walked to Sunday School.  Oh. My. So. Cute.

P9260055

Sometimes Joanna will let me braid her hair in church.  It keeps her still for a few minutes.  I had to take a picture so she could see it.

P9260056

We grabbed Natalie for the last few minutes of the service.  Both girls are very interested in the kneeling rail and watching the organist.

P9260057

I took some “37 week” preggo shots this afternoon just in case I don’t get around to it tomorrow.  I will post after my doctor’s appointment in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! love the matching pix! I don't have fall shoes yet for Josh, either... My grandmom bought him some nice cowboy boots when we were there this summer, and so I put those on him today. I need to take him to the outlet to get some... he has tennishoes and rain boots and cowboy boots and his sandals. but he needs dress shoes of some sort... sam is wearing hand me downs currently, but may have to have new shoes once he grows out of 6's b/c the hand me downs i have in 7's are all summer shoes... ah, the joys of having children born at opposite ends of the year!

    ReplyDelete