Friday, September 3, 2010

Playday Day!

We got to go over to our friend Aiden and Seth’s house for playday this morning!  It was pouring down rain we we were leaving, but you know what?  I can park in the garage now!!!!!!!!!!!!  And my wonderful friend Kimberly called while I was on the way to tell me she’d opened her garage so I could park inside!  Wow!

Right before we left I had to take a picture of my precious children.  :)

P9033177

It only lasted a few minutes, but Natalie looks so cute in her little handkerchief!

P9033178

I didn’t take many pictures, but Joanna was “playing” the guitar so I snapped this one.

P9033180

And Joanna took this next picture!  Her aim is getting much better – it’s a pretty cool action shot!

P9033181

I just love Natalie’s little feet sticking out from beneath her dress!

P9033182

We had lots of fun Kimberly – thanks for letting us trash the playroom!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment