Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Special Moments

Now that Joanna is in preschool, she gets to go to Special Moments once a week.  They go into the sanctuary, sing songs and listen to a devotion.

Because I could, I spied on her very first Special Moments this morning.  She never knew I was there.

The pics are blurry because kids move a lot and I didn’t want to give myself away by having the flash on.  It likely wouldn’t have even helped at this distance anyway.

Joanna’s in just about the middle of the picture here, wearing pink:

P9213345

There she is closer-up.  She’s of course sitting next to her best friend Anna.

P9213346

Miss Ellen is reading them the creation story.

P9213350

Anna is up front here because she had a September birthday!

P9213351

Closer up, but blurryer.

P9213352

I think Joanna did a good job of listening and sitting still (hard work for a 3 year old!).  She really loved the music but kind of tuned out the story.  There were a lot of distractions in there!

1 comment: