Monday, April 11, 2011

If you think it’s too quiet, run; do not walk.

P4110940

Clearly she’s been watching as I put on my mascara.  Impressively, she only had a little on her fingers and none on her clothes.  And she’d put the brush back in the tube.  Maybe I should let her do my face?

I only took the picture because the camera was in my pocket and I just had to.  Normally I try not to take pictures of my children doing things that are wrong because I don’t want them to be confused, you know?  I told her not to smile and that I wasn’t taking this picture because it was a good thing but that I needed to show Daddy what she’d done.  But that was only a little bit true; I really had to put it on the blog.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I so love this post. esp. the title. so true! I've caught Sam doing any number of very naughty things, but thankfully he hasn't gotten into my mascara/make up yet... though Josh emptied an almost full bottle of moisturizer onto himself once... and got it in his eyes, of course!! EEK!! She's so pretty, though, even w/ mascara all over and a pouty "i've been naughty" face!!

    ReplyDelete