And oh my goodness he is the cutest little boy EVER! We just went out for his “Six Month Photo Shoot.” There are 24 pics in this post, some of which I won’t be able to help myself, I will have to narrate for you, but I whittled it down from 64, so you should be grateful. I just love that I can spend 5 or 10 minutes outside and get 64 pictures of James, then immediately turn around and share them on the blog!
Just for fun, you can click here for Joanna’s six month post and here for Natalie’s!
I love how he moves his arms and legs so fast when he’s happy!
Couldn’t you just sop him up with a biscuit?!
Oh that light in his eyes…
I feel like I can see a glimmer of his future little boy self here:
Trying to roll over in the bouncy chair…
Those feet!!
Oh those tootsies are so yummy!
I love the smile around the fingers!
Those little crossed legs…
He often has a couple of fingers in his mouth – mmmm…
Aerobics, anyone?
I love it when they find their hands and feet and find them so entertaining (and tasty!).
James’ 6 month well check and shots are tomorrow, so I plan to post after that with his stats. I will try to fit in an “all about James” post as well, even though there’s been some of that already. I sure do love my six month old boy!!
This afternoon a still sleepy Anna was waking up from a nap say "I really love baby James". We all do!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 Months James!
ReplyDeleteSop him up with a biscuit? hahaha Ok, that really cracked me up! He is definitely stinkin' cute, though!
ReplyDelete