Well, not a full review… if you want one of those you can click back to January and start reading!
I found these printables on a blog I read and thought it would be fun to fill them out for/with the kiddos as a snapshot of right now in their lives. I think it might be fun to try and do something like this every year. The children can fill them out themselves eventually!
My scanner’s not working (need a new one!!), so I took a picture of them all filled out – virtually the same effect.
For Joanna’s, I asked her the questions (I may have paraphrased some), and wrote down just what she answered. You should be able to click on the image to make it bigger and easier to read.
My favorite answer of Joanna’s was the last one. A place I want to go in 2012? She told me she wanted to go to Home Depot and spend the money from her bank. :)
I basically wrote down exactly what Natalie told me, but some times her brain just couldn’t go there or she was distracted with something else. In that case, I put my answer for her in parenthesis. :)
My favorite answer of hers was to What I want to be when I grow up. She answered “feed food to Jamsie.” I asked her if she wanted to be a mommy, and she said yes. :)
James’ isn’t really that exciting because I just wrote down what I thought he would tell me if he could.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment